License & Site access
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary/intellectual property rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation; or is misleading or known to be false in any way.
Account & Registration Obligations
All shoppers have to register and login for placing orders on the Site. You have to keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your purchases from the site. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the shopper agrees to receive promotional communication and newsletters upon registration. The customer can opt out either by unsubscribing in "My Account" or by contacting the customer service.
All the products listed on the Site will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of the delivery. Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis but some of the product prices do change on a daily basis. In case the prices are higher or lower on the date of delivery not additional charges will be collected or refunded as the case may be at the time of the delivery of the order.
Coupons and Promo Codes
From time to time, KESPPL may at its discretion offer a user promotional codes or coupons entitling you to encash the applicable value of such codes/coupons against purchases made on the Site.
When using promotional codes and coupons for a purchase on the Site, the payment mode shall be as per specified for making payments towards the order.
Cancellation by Site/Customer
Return & Refunds
We have a "no questions asked return and refund policy" which entitles all our customers to return the product at the time of delivery if due to some reason they are not satisfied with the quality of the product. We will take the returned product back with us and refund the value of the return products in cash if payment option is cash on delivery and incase payment made by credit / debit card will be credited to your account.
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by KESPPL for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That in the event your order value is below set order value of INR 450/- an extra cost towards delivery shall be claimed from you
- That you would place an order of minimum value of INR 150/-
- That you will use the services provided by the Site, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. KESPPL reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes-
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
Disclaimers Regarding Products
KESPPL have made every effort to display available products, including in respect of their colour, size, shape and appearance, as accurately as possible. However, the actual colour, size, shape and appearance may have variations from the depiction on your mobile/computer screen. Some products may have multiple colour variants which for technical reasons are not captured on the Site. Products will be delivered as per available colours and designs
KESPPL does not make any representation or warranties in respect of the products available on the Site nor does KESPPL implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the Site. KESPPL accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that the KESPPL shall act as your agent for retrieval and delivery of product(s) purchased on the Site, and that the KESPPL has no relationship with you other than to provide such retrieval and delivery service. At no time shall KESPPL have any right, title or interest to any product(s). KESPPL does not have any control over the quality, colour availability, failure to provide or any other aspect whatsoever of the product(s) and is not responsible for damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered. KESPPL will deliver products of colour variants which are available in stock at the time of placing of order.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
All reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered on the Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with use of the Site (collectively, the Comments) shall be and remain the property of KESPPL. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to KESPPL of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus KESPPL, shall exclusively own all such rights, titles and interests in the Comments and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise.
Further, any reliance placed on Comments available on the Site from a third party shall be at your sole risk and expense
Copyright & Trademark
KESPPL, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, images, content and other materials which appear on the Site. Access to or use of the Site does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license to KESPPL or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in and to the Site are owned by or licensed to KESPPL. Any use of the Site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without the permission of KESPPL.
You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the Site for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of KESPPL, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers/service providers. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Site. Access to or use of the Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on the Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply KESPPL’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, the information, its product or services.
KESPPL is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to access a link of any third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and expense.
You understand that by using the Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, KESSPL and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for any content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
Limitation of Liability
The aggregate liability KESPPL, if any, that can be established and proved pursuant to a claim, shall in no event extend beyond refund of the money charged from a user for purchases made pursuant to an order under which such liability has arisen and been established.
It is acknowledged and agreed that notwithstanding anything to the contrary, KESPPL shall not be liable, under any circumstances, whether in contract or in tort, for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including on grounds of loss of profit, loss of reputation or loss of business opportunities.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or KESPPL. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Site. KESPPL, may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site.
Such termination will be without any liability to KESPPL. KESPPL’s right to any Comments and to be indemnified pursuant to the terms hereof, shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for product(s) already ordered from the Site or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement prior to the date of termination.
Governing and Jurisdiction
The User Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws there under.
Any dispute or difference, whether on interpretation or otherwise, in respect of any terms hereof shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be appointed by KESPPL. Such arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding on the parties. The arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or replaced from time to time. The seat of arbitration shall be Delhi and the language of the arbitration shall be English.
Subject to the aforesaid, the Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising in respect of the User Agreement.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
KESPPL may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Site. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site.
Krissai E Solution Partners Private Limited
Plot 148, Rohtak Road, Transport Centre,
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org